Its holiday season! Christmas is just round the corner! As much as we wait for the holiday festivities and fun with family and loved ones, it’s the delicious dishes and meals that entice me the most! We’ve started putting together the menu for the big Christmas dinner, and this time the highlight of the menu is seafood.
Upload recipe photo
Please rate it
Preparation Time : 15-20 mins
Marination Time :10-20 mins
Soaking Time :10-20 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serves : 5-6
Makes : 5 - 6
- 6 salmon fillets (200 gm each)
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices of French bread/ toasted bread
- 3 tbsp. drained capers (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cherry tomatoes, chopped and seeded
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, add chopped: tomatoes, capers, lemon juice, parsley leaves, salt, pepper and EVOO. Toss all the things together and your salsa is ready.
- Heat a grill or skillet on medium heat.
- Sprinkle some salt to the fish.
- Brush EVOO on both sides of the fish fillet.
- Cook the fish for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked well through.
- Dish out on a flat plate. Top it with the caper salsa
- Serve hot with toasted or crusted bread.
Notes : This recipe is quick and easy to make; perfect for a family who loves seafood, especially fish! This dish add just the right excitement to the Christmas dinner menu. Ready under 30 minutes, this recipe is great if you want to spend little time in the kitchen, and make sure you prepare a hearty, healthy and delicious meal for your loved ones!
If you use different ingredients than the ones used in this recipe or use alternate method, please click Here to post your variation.