Upload recipe photo
Please rate it
Preparation Time : 30-45 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serves : 12-15
For the Pasta Dough
190g/6.75oz gluten-free all-purpose flour
15ml/0.5fl oz olive oil
15ml/0.5fl oz water
1/2 tsp. salt
14g/0.5oz spinach leaves
7g/0.25oz parsley leaves
For the Colcannon Stuffing
75g/2.5oz cabbage or kale
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. white pepper powder
For the Pasta Oil
25g/1oz sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
25g/1oz garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp. saffron threads
50ml/1.75fl oz olive oil
- Make the pasta dough
- Blanch the spinach leaves and parsley in boiling water for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Puree the blanched spinach and parsley in a food processor. Set aside.
- Whisk together salt and gluten-free flour.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Add oil, water, and spinach puree. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes or until elastic.
- Rest the dough for about 30 minutes.
- Make the pasta oil
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and saffron threads.
- Allow the ingredients to infuse into the oil. About 2-3 minutes.
- Make the Colcannon Filling
- Boil the potatoes and cabbage until fork tender. About 15 minutes.
- Drain and puree in a food processor until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Finish the Ravioli
- Roll out the dough until about 1/8” thick. You may use a rolling pin or pasta roller.
- Cut the flattened dough into shape using a shamrock cookie cutter.
- Spoon in about 10 grams of the prepared colcannon into each pre-cut piece of dough.
- Brush the edges with a light flour slurry.
- Top each filled piece with another dough cutout. Press lightly on the sides to seal.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Boil assembled ravioli for about 4 minutes.
- Toss in the prepared pasta oil.
If you use different ingredients than the ones used in this recipe or use alternate method, please click Here to post your variation.