Upload recipe photo
Please rate it
Preparation Time : 15-20 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serves : 12-15
For the biscuit base:
175g/6oz ground almonds
25g/1oz coconut flour
5 tbsp. coconut oil
1 medium egg
1 tsp. almond extract
1 tsp. baking powder
For the filling:
2 tsp. honey
- In a mixing bowl - mix together the ground almonds, coconut flour and baking powder until combined.
- In a separate bowl - mix together 80g/3oz of the honey with the egg, coconut oil and almond extract until fully combined.
- Slowly add the bowl of wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing as you go, until a sticky dough is formed. Leave to rest for 10 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F.
- Add the raspberries and remaining honey to a saucepan and gently heat, over a medium heat, mixing and mashing the raspberries as you go. Once all the raspberries are mashed and well combined with the honey, reduce the heat to a simmer and leave for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the dough mixture into 14 equal parts and roll into balls. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, then flatten each of the balls and use your thumb to make a small hole in the centre.
- Fill the holes with the raspberry mixture then bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate (should last for up to 4 days).
If you use different ingredients than the ones used in this recipe or use alternate method, please click Here to post your variation.