Upload recipe photo
Please rate it
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cooking Time : 20-30 mins
Serves : 2-3
2 sweet potatoes
½ red onion
400ml/13.5fl oz coconut milk
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. turmeric
2 tsp. coconut oil
- Peel the carrot and slice into thin slices.
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Remove the skin from the onion and slice.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a frying pan, then add in the carrot and cook on a high heat until softened (approx. 3 minutes).
- Add in the onion, broccoli, grated ginger, turmeric and cumin, then turn the heat down to medium. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and mix well, turn the heat back up to high and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and leave for 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile, peel the sweet potato and spiralize to make your noodles.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to another frying pan to heat, then add in the sweet potato noodles. Fry for 10 minutes (until wilted and softened), then place in the pan with the other veggies. Stir well, then plate up and serve.
If you use different ingredients than the ones used in this recipe or use alternate method, please click Here to post your variation.